Roberts Hall is the first structure to be built when High Point College was
founded in 1924. Today, HPU's administrative building remains as one of campus' primary landmarks.
It is visible from several spots around the city and from almost every spot on campus, including the
athletic fields. The Martinson Clock Tower, given in honor of Dr. Jacob C. and Elizabeth S. Martinson,
was installed in 2005.
The building contains central administrative offices - including the Office of
the President, the Business Office, the Registar's Office, the Office of Institutional Advancement and
the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations. With this spectacular building as the backdrop, commencement
takes place on the Roberts Hall lawn each spring with over 8,000 students, faculty and guests in attendance.